Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Silly Santa



Well that silly Santa messed up again! I think where I have the only woodstove on the street Santa uses my house as a portal. Well on his way next door he seemed to have dropped 2 presents for my wee lil' neighbours Matthew and Caitlyn. He did the same thing last year. Maybe it was all the wobblies left for him along the way.

Sincere thought: My heart goes out to the family a young 17 year old Alex Corrence of the Mississauga Rebels Midget "AAA" hockey club who suffered a heart attack on the ice which resulted in his death.

1 comment:

MOOSE-GREEN said...

They are cuties.
Well yesterday was a busy day for the Moose-woman family. Every year we all meet at a pre determined house at 11am and follow each other to all of our houses. This ensures we get to visit each other before we all return to work. This year we started at the nozzle's. He made a big pot of seafood chowder, from scratch, and I have to tell you, it was the best! From there unto my house and so forth, ending at my youngest sister's place for meatballs and other good eats. Nozzle-man and Moose-man had to end it early and without any wobblies, to go work. All in all it was a great day. Poor Greg, he only made half way, he was having a bad day. Not self inflicted, unfortunately.