Monday, December 25, 2006

Foiled again




Well folks another loss in the attempt to catch the fat one! I thought I had the fool-proof Santa Snare this year but I was foiled again. Mrs. nozzle and I got pretty much everything we wanted and needed except skates I guess I will have to take up one of those gay sports like rugby. Here are the before and after pictures of our Christmas afternoon. And how Shayla spent Christmas eve with her family and 26 Megs of ram. Anyway folks off to word bird number 3 second of the day and maybe a few brown puppies.

Tidbit: no matter how many new pairs of boxershorts Santa brings they will never replace the old ripped ones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Nozzles must have been really well behaved this year!

Gee, that Santa - to foil your snare - he's one slick dude.

nuclearwasted said...

Hey Santa didn't have to think that hard nozzle was probably distracted by the Alpine lureing him away from his plan. Hey Nozzle had a beer by accident with Mrs. Nozzles uncle Doozer at the AQ the other day, he recognized me instantly when I walked in and came straight over to say hello and tell me how he enjoyed our evening at your house warming in the past. I must have left an impression as hard as that must be to believe being that I'm so bashfull when at these events.

nozzleguy said...

So you got to meet the great "Bob Barker" Doozer. He is a pretty cool guy. If you refer back to the "Fox Hole" blog you will see a picture of the extraordinary Doozer!

Anonymous said...

My annual Christmas Eve visit to the Fox Family was a riot as usual. From Maxxi posing with her stocking, the Carpenter's Christmas album, and quoting the Far Side! It was good time :)