Thursday, April 02, 2009

Post Op





Well I am finally all recovered from the gong show that was Blackbeards stag this past sat. night. We were supposed to play hockey in the afternoon but the damn station melted the ice so we went to the pool hall instead. After that we ended up at the Ale House where by the way there was a $600 liquor bill acquired by one outstanding individual. Anyway we wrapped the night at the nozzle nest. And yes that is 1/2 a tray of tequila where the other half went I cant say.... wink.... wink. Sitting to my left is Vinny another animal from the wedding party that I have not seen in awhile (game on Sarducci).

2 comments:

Meg said...

LOL!!! These are the first pics I've seen from the stag! Hilarious outfit!!
FYI, my stagette is going to kick Mike's stag's ass!!!

MOOSE-GREEN said...

Nice blow up doll Mike!! Is that the best u could do??