Monday, January 06, 2014




Connor update.

 Connor was over to visit Nanny Lala and lil Lily decided to join him for nap time. I think Lily is a but partial to Little Man. Maybe she knows she will need someone to watch out for her later on.

There was a shower held for Connor yesterday at our church. It was put on by Nanny lala and Grandma Fox. I was asked to come and pick up Little man and Michaela. I was also told to come with my truck. Ol' Deloris was filled to the brim and that was just one load!

I think little man and I are going to need a 3/4 ton diesel chev. I hope Mrs. Nozzle is on the same page!!!!

6 comments:

GreenEyes said...

Congrats on that precious baby!

NZ Toomeys said...

Been pouring over all these photos for ages. Connor is such a blessed little wish come true.

Conner Christopher Blessed Wish Green.

MOOSE-GREEN said...

YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW BLESSED WE FEEL!!!

NZ Toomeys said...

Love these pics - Connor looks like a wee Koala bear all snuggled up in his big warm fluffy jacket.

GreenEyes said...

More pics of Connor please!

Hope28 said...

This will be Camille's favorite pic of Connor/Superhero!