Friday, January 04, 2008

Ways and means


As you all may or may not know, I took over the ways and means committee at work. Well one of our main things is supporting needy families at Christmas. Well I am proud to say that local 771 raised aprox. a little over $6000. We were able to give aid to about 26 families. Some families recieved a complete Christmas. Everything from the tree to the presants to the turkey dinner and grocery vouchers. This is a picture of all the toys I had to give away. I have some left over for when unforeseen situations like fire or flood arise invovling little kids.

5 comments:

NZ Toomeys said...

I'm......speechless. Thats amazing Chris. (your Momma brung you up real good) Christmas sure does bring out the bst in some people.

NZ Toomeys said...

Like the look of the blog by the way - very........minimalist....which is so in right now!

nozzleguy said...

I am thinking of possibly going skiing this weekend anyone want to go? Poley.

Anonymous said...

Who recieved the kilo of moose meat left in the turkey freezer at #1 Station? I'd like to get my name on the list for next year, any chance?

nozzleguy said...

we cooked it! And it was deer.