Sunday, July 08, 2007




Fishermans log: Mrs Nozzle and I went down to a cabin that her family had rented in Maine for the week. We spent 2 nights. I brought all my fishing gear but did not get to fish too much once all the girls found out how much fun fishing is. The first morning I got up early and went fishing for about an hour and did not get so much as a nibble, Camille the youngest of all the girls there came out and asked if I could show her how it worked. I kid you not, on her second cast she reeled in a small mouth bass. Maybe American fish do not like me? That is the kids having fun in the tube behind the boat. And just FYI that picture of me was taken around 8:30 am and that is a beer can you see.

1 comment:

NZ Toomeys said...

Wow, the sunset pics are gorgeous.

American Fish not liking you - yeah, I guess that'll be it. Nothing to do with yours skills at all....lol!