Friday, May 25, 2007

personals




Age- 1 year

Sex- Female

seeking- Female or Male

Make- GMC

Model- Canyon / Modified



Hello my name is Deloris and I am lonely. I am looking for a mate. I have perfect hygiene but poor mileage. I am looking for a partner that is relatively smaller than me with the same hygiene but significantly better mileage. Colour is not a big deal but I am partial to blue. I plan on heating things up so I hope you are air conditioned. Although I can drive stick, I think I would rather have you automatic. you must be good with kids (you will around them all day long through the week). if you fit this description or know someone that does please contact my owner.

3 comments:

nozzleguy said...

sorry ducko but she is not looking for a mate with a wrinkled face.

NZ Toomeys said...

Well you shuld never judge by age or race (colour). Delores - Beggars can't be choosers ya know!!!!

Snob!!!

nozzleguy said...

well I am sure she looked A-1 before the crash