Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Scrappy-Doo



Sorry for not blogging in a while folks. Well I guess I was able to straighten things out in group 3, and since I left, group 2 has been in shambles so they asked if I would go back. I am on day work now until the 18th (Haz. Mat. Technician course). Anyway here is a pic of the girls "scrap-book" night which turned into a Punta Cana fashion show starring Tab-head, Shannon-face and Shelly milferson. The other picture is Mrs Nozzle doing her home work with a little King of Queens on in the background.




Daily tidbit: Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference!

2 comments:

NZ Toomeys said...

Show me the swim suits!

Did I mention what lucky buggars you are- I haven't been on holiday in ages - except for Canada in October and Fiji in November and Raglan in January - Its been nearly 3 weeks!

NZ Toomeys said...

Fancy having to work - It really disrupts our blogging time!!