Sunday, January 07, 2007

No name wonder


Hello everyone I would like to introduce .......insert name here........ As you can see I am a little uneasy when it comes to kids this small. I am better when they are around 1 or 2 years or better yet, wiping on their own! We went out to eat tonight with Badly and Mitch and I asked Badly what he was going to do when he saw boys kissing his lil' sis? He said nothing but made a fist and put it on his chin.




Greener's TTA tip: Cut out the whites and the reds and you'll drop lbs. fast Whites being: Bread, Rice, Flour red being: Meat

5 comments:

NZ Toomeys said...

You know Nozzle - you don't look that out of your depth - maybe you & Shayla should consider.............

Mangella Merrie Michaela Gallant -

has a nice ring to it don't you think.

Cutey patootie is all I've got to say about this no name little girl - Bubbalicious in fact.

nuclearwasted said...

Nozzle think long and hard about this, have you ever had a case of PINE wiggle in your arms and then puke on you, I'm not saying never I'm just saying whats the hurry. Those in a hurry won't be the ones changing sweet smelling diapers after a night out with the wobblies.

Amanda said...

Awww, I think that a baby looks good on you!

I am stuck here at work while Mrs. Nozzle gets a snow day! Awesome! I am going to have to start an association for NB Paralegals and lobby for snow days - I miss them!

--Amanda

MOOSE-GREEN said...

Merrie I guess we got thrown out. Baby is now unofficially Hannah.
Guess we'll have to wait for the Nozzles to have babies to have our names carried on. I think Nozzle looks pretty good holding her. What do you think?? Mrs. Nozzle held her like an old pro.
Hey, what is wrong with your nose, Nozzle?? Did you get into a fight??

Amanda said...

I like Hannah, and Bradley was calling her Hannah at supper last night! They should pick a name soon, or else they will have to name her after the nurse!
--Amanda