Friday, October 27, 2006

Dirty John


Sorry for the bad title folks but I have been a firefighter for close to 5 years and I have never been caught on the john until this morning! I was not a happy camper! The nerve of some people to call 911. Anyway what is with those sabres 10-0 wow. I know those dirty buffalos have foiled a few of my proline tickets, which is ok because when I get my sneaker business in New Zealand up and running proline will be trivial.

TidBit of the day If you were to hold a bullet at the end of a gun barrel, and youwere to drop the bullet and the exact moment you shot the gun, both bullets would hit the ground at the same time. put that in your pipe and smoke it!

1 comment:

NZ Toomeys said...

I must remember that bit of random information next time I am hold a gun with a bullet in my had etc, etc, etc... BECAUSE THAT HAPPENS ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!

Bring on the Canadian bloggers - Jeffery, John &Gerry where are you.